Privacy & Cookies Policy
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Zenith People Ltd is committed to protecting our candidates, clients and users of our website. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through any of our offices is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
The information and how we collect it
Zenith People may collect your personal details, including but not limited to you name and contact details (together with your email address) and other relevant information from your CV. On occasions this may also include sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
- To provide services to you;
- To maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- To enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply or specific jobs. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
- To match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients in order to apply for jobs;
- To answer your enquiries
- To direct-market products or services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Where we do so you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
- To trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our clients have requested, such as reference, qualification and criminal reference checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests. These third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Zenith People Ltd;
- To third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function coordinators. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Zenith People Ltd;
- If Zenith People Ltd emerges with or is acquired by another business or company, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors and if this happens you will be sent notice of such event;
- We may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies if they require us to do so. We will disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law; and
- We may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our website or by providing your CV to one of our consultants. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they come up. Your CV will be stored in the Zenith People Ltd database and will be accessible by Zenith People Ltd recruitment consultants. Your CV may also be emailed directly to our sister company Zenith Training Ltd for review is required to enable them to provide their services to you. In addition, the Zenith People Ltd database, including information relating to you, can be accessed by any of our recruitment consultants working in other offices.
Aggregate Information about Zenith People Ltd online visitors
We gather information and statistics collectively about all visitors to our website, for example, which areas users access most frequently and which services users access the most. We only use such data in the aggregate form. This information helps us to determine what is most beneficial for our users and how we can continually improve our online services to create a better overall experience for our users.
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
If you would like to make a request for information, please contact email@example.com. You also have the right to ask Zenith people Ltd to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years, i.e. that relate to tax matters. Where we are unable to comply with your request we will provide reasons for failing to do so.
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Changes to our Privacy & Cookies Policy
This privacy and cookies policy may be changed by Zenith People Ltd at any time. If we change our Privacy and Cookies policy in the future, we will advise you of any changes or updates to our Privacy and Cookies policy by a prominent notice on our website. Continued use of this website or our services after such changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about Zenith People’s online privacy commitment, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling head office (0191 428 6444) to speak to one of our representatives.
Zenith People Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunities we may from time to time use information provided by you for the purposes of diversity monitoring. All such information will be used on an anonymised basis.
Zenith People Ltd have third-party cookies on the website to monitor user activity, and to determine how visitors are using the site. These cookies are provided by Google Analytics. The details about your browser, your rough geographic location (identified from your IP address), and the pages you visit on the site are sent to Google to help us monitor our site usage. This information is not passed on to anyone else. However, if you do not wish to have your details sent to Google Analytics, you may wish to install the ‘visit the about cookies website’.
10 Merchant Court
Monkton Business Park South
Tyne & Wear
0191 428 6444