Zenith People are happy to be working with our client who are seeking an experienced Fabricator/Welder to join their team on their site based in Northumberland. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate and may in time lead to a Supervisor Role. We are keen to hear from applicants with a positive attitude and work ethic.
The role responsibilities:
- Fabrication and welding of mild steel products, mainly one-off bespoke items
- Working with Mid Steel – anything from 2mm to 25mm
- Working from Engineering Drawings you will carry out day-to-day fabrication/welding tasks within the work-shop.
The person we’re looking for:
- You must be a Time-served Welder/Fabricator with previous exposure to working with Mild and Stainless Steel
- Confident to work alone.
- Preferably qualified in MIG/TIG/MMA Welding (Coding not essential)
- Full UK driving license and own transport required.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 40 Hours
If you are a time-served Welder/Fabricator and would like to be considered for this role please click apply now and member of our team will get in touch to discuss the vacancy.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Salary||£16 Per Hour|