Zenith People are looking to recruit an experienced Trainer to design and deliver excellent teaching, learning and assessment sessions for accredited and non-accredited programmes in Lean Manufacturing and Warehousing, while supporting the raising of standards in accordance with the aims and strategic objectives of the organisation. Deliver impartial information, advice, guidance, and support to candidates participating in employer specific training programmes to ensure they are prepared for interviews and/or assessments with employers. Work closely with colleagues to identify alternative progression opportunities where required.
The role responsibilities:
- To deliver high quality Lean, Warehousing, employability, and career development sessions (accredited and non-accredited) using methods that will stimulate learning appropriate to learner needs and the demands of the course.
- Liaison with employers (where needed) on the development of pre-employment training programmes to satisfy employer requirements and add value to learners.
- To support the achievement of contractual targets for learner retention and success rates.
- To complete attendance registers and reviews in line with processes.
- Monitor learner progress to ensure learning continues and learners achieve in a timely manner.
- Seek feedback from learners on learning support materials to review and improve the service and learning experience.
- Ensure systems and processes are followed and are in line with contractual deadlines.
- To provide effective CEIAG to support learner progression.
- Provide feedback to learners during reviews on progress
- Deliver outcomes in line with current KPI’s and business performance targets.
- Promote safeguarding, British values, prevent, numeracy and literacy within all sessions.
- Administrating and completing paperwork associated with programme delivery within required timescales.
- Promote and monitor equality and diversity in all aspects of the role and record issues that may arise.
- This job spec does not represent an exhaustive list and role holders may be asked to carry out additional duties as reasonably requested.
The person we’re looking for:
- Recent experience in the delivery and assessment of accredited qualifications in the field of Lean Manufacturing and Warehousing and employability and career development.
- Relevant occupational experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Vocationally qualified to level 3 or above.
- Level 3 teaching qualification or above.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA would be an advantage.
- IAG level 2 or above.
- Proficient in Microsoft Offices packages, including Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisation and strong administrative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of unsupervised working and using own initiative.
- The ability to work in a target orientated environment and achieve required measures of success and quality.
- An understanding of different learning styles and how to differentiate through various teaching methods.
- Ability to motivate self and learners.
- Ability to plan and deliver imaginative and motivational sessions with a clear focus on the needs of the individual learner.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and locations as required.
- Consistently demonstrate desired behaviours and standards.
- Flexible, committed & enthusiastic.
- Driving licence.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.