We are seeking a Surveyor with a gas engineering background to work with a national contractor on a large social housing contract in Dumfries, Scotland.
The role responsibilities:
- Surveying properties to pass onto gas teams ready to install new heating systems, radiators, boilers etc.
- Use of engineering software
- Travelling to the site is essential to carry out individual surveys, however, all paperwork documentation etc. can be done from a home base.
The person we’re looking for:
- Ideally, you will have good experience in a similar role and be familiar with the relevant engineering software
- Must have own transport and full driving license
Travel and expenses will be provided. Long term opportunity 6 months plus.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.