Our client is one of the UK’s leading providers in building services and specialise in all aspects of mechanical and electrical engineering. They are looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
The role responsibilities:
- Responsible for supervising construction sites and running construction projects.
- Ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Liaising with clients and reporting on progress to staff and the public.
- Supervising construction workers and hiring subcontractors.
- Monitoring build costs and project progress.
- Day to day problem solving and dealing with any issues that arise.
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
The person we are looking for:
- Must hold a valid SMSTS card
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience of site management is essential for this role
- Excellent time management and leadership skills
- Business management skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.