We are working with our global manufacturing client in their search for a Senior Hydrogen Project Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for working primarily on applications in the Green and Blue Hydrogen sector, the job holder will be responsible for developing solutions to address customers’ needs as well as identify customer needs through discussions, identify the correct technical solution, provide quotations, supporting documentation, onsite testing and meeting support, as required. If you are looking to join a global business in a rapidly growing market, please get in touch.
The role responsibilities:
- Create solutions based around business technology to meet customers hydrogen engineering needs
- Drive the hydrogen solutions product/system development with the US team
- Prepare technical proposals for submittal to customers
- Prepare cost estimation for the solutions created
- Organise pilot plant and on-site testing to demonstrate the effectiveness of the solutions created
- Generate New IP for the business based around the solutions identified
- Presentations at customers, trade associations and seminars to highlight the benefits of the products and solutions
- Identify and implement opportunities for Engineering improvements so that the business can deliver the business goals
- Develop sizing and costing tools to ensure our proposals are submitted within the agreed quotation submittal period
- Improve product knowledge by organising training throughout the year
- Ensure solutions are visible in the marketplace through paper presentation at technical seminars etc.
- Identify ways to integrate technology into solutions that differentiate from competition and create new IP
The Person we’re looking for:
- Chemical Engineering degree or equivalent is preferred; mechanical engineering qualification considered with appropriate experience
- Experience working within the Hydrogen Electrolyser market or other Hydrogen applications is a necessity
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of relevant experience for role
- Previous experience of working on Hydrogen, O&G, Petrochemical or Chemical facilities would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Fluent in English with French, German, Dutch an advantage
- Good organisational skills with a high degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as being a self-starter.
- Confident and outgoing, patient and adaptable, diplomatic and assertive.
- Fully computer literate including good Excel skills
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|