Zenith People are working with our client who are a Manufacturer looking to recruit a Senior Buyer on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Materials Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the material needs of the business are met to a high standard and for sourcing and developing new suppliers, servicing existing relationships, negotiating t&cs and managing relationships both internal and external.
The role responsibilities:
- Ensuring all elements of the purchasing process are met
- Communicating with supplier re costs, specifications, inspection and delivery
- Conducting Site Audits to ensure company are in line with compliance
- Create and prepare tenders for contracts
- Project Manage capex implementation
- Analyse technical data, designs, specifications, manufacturing limitations. supplier facilities and availability of parts & equipment
- Assist in the preperation of budgets & Forecasting
- Attend Departmental Meetings
- Manage 3rd Party Services on Site
- Raise Purchase Orders
- Manage Sub-Contractors
- Have an understanding of Engineering Drawings.
If you are an experienced Senior Buyer and would like to find out more about this vacancy, and to apply, please click apply now.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£40,000 - £45,000|