This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest and fastest growing web-print businesses in the UK. The business is very forward-thinking, with a mission to be creative, innovative and to help their customers.
As a Sales Development Executive you will have good knowledge of the print industry and use this experience to efficiently operate estimating tools and associated systems for both routine and complex orders. Supporting our bespoke sales team and following up warm leads will be an everyday occurrence alongside campaign follow up. You will have experience on-boarding and growing new accounts with complex requirements and adhere to SLA’s
The role responsibilities:
- Generating new sales using existing and new customer base.
- Responsible for the whole sales cycle from initial call to closing the sale.
- Internal & external estimating.
- Establish and retain business growth opportunities.
- On-boarding and growing accounts with complex needs.
- Following up on client leads.
- Developing positive and lasting relationships with customers.
- Use campaign information to contact customers whilst managing the CRM system ensuing all information is up to date and accurate.
The person we’re searching for:
- Telesales experience – outbound and inbound
- Successful track record in sales
- Enthusiasm and driven to succeed with a consultative approach.
- B2B and B2C sales experience
- Ability to negotiate and close deals
- Good IT skills
- Recognise sales opportunities
- Experience using CRM systems
- 22 days holiday rising to 25
- Staff discounts & Friends and Family discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Breakfast and drinks provided
- Charity day per annum supported
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Street food days
- Learning and Development Budget
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.