This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious sales professional to join a UK’s leading telecommunications business in the North East.
In this role, you will support the company’s growth and profitability goals by developing and new and existing customers and demonstrating excellent business development skills.
Working closely work closely with their sales and marketing teams, you will primarily be responsible for business development using warm leads to call prospective clients. You will also develop existing business relationships and discuss new opportunities and technologies that they may wish to consider.
You will be joining a growing company who can offer a defined career development path. Our client is offering a competitive salary, performance related bonuses and flexible working.
The role responsibilities:
- Calling business (B2B) to discuss their needs.
- Managing the sales cycle from initial prospect call through to closing the sale.
- Pursuing quotations and opportunities.
- Ongoing account management of Key Accounts.
- Researching and identifying potential new clients and building a database of leads and contacts.
- Booking demos and appointment for Site visits.
- You will provide professional and efficient service and advice to all customers through the promotion and recommendation of products.
- Logging all Sales jobs and Appointments on company Database
The person we’re looking for:
- Previous sales experience
- Driving Licence
- An excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Confident, polite and professional whilst being adaptable to our wide client base.
- Persistent and organised to ensure all leads are followed up.
- A team player to work with team’s across different departments.
- Capable and willing to learn quickly.
- Proactive and hands on.
- Flexible to different tasks as and when required.
- Results orientation – enjoys working towards targets and focussed on achieving results.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Salary||£28,000 - £30,000 + Bonus|