This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join a UK’s leading telecommunications business in their Cardiff office. You will be joining a growing company who can offer a defined career development path which allows you to grow, as they do.
In this role, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the company’s sales team with their business administration. You will support the company’s growth goals by providing effective administrative support so customers’ expectations are always met.
Full training will be provided with the ideal candidate having previous administration or customer service experience, an excellent telephone manner and organisation skills.
The role responsibilities:
- To assist the company’s sales team by communicating with customers, processing orders, organising deliveries and providing after-sales support.
- Develop existing business relationships and assist colleagues with tasks including despatching equipment, stock control, diary management and general record keeping.
- Diary management for the sales team.
- Logging sales jobs and appointments on company systems.
- Booking demos and appointment for site visits.
- Answering and directing incoming calls as needed.
- Producing company paperwork.
- Raising purchase orders with suppliers.
- Chasing up orders with suppliers.
- Despatch of customer orders / other courier related tasks.
- General administrative duties as required.
The person we’re looking:
- An excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Confident, polite and professional whilst being adaptable to their wide client base.
- A team player who can work effectively with colleagues in the local sales team and remotely in other branches.
- Capable and willing to learn quickly.
- Proactive and hands on.
- Flexible to different tasks as and when required.
- Reliable and punctual with strong attendance and work ethic.
- Extremely organised and capable of planning their own workload and assisting with colleagues work planning.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Salary||£20,000 - £22,000|