Our client have an exciting opportunity for experienced Domestic Energy Assessors to join their team in Norfolk on a contractual basis.
The role responsibilities:
- To carry out Insulation Assessments within domestic properties (social housing).
- The successful candidate must be DEA certificated and be a qualified Retrofit Assessor ideally with ECMK.
- To provide specialist advice on energy efficiency and renewable energy measures to householders.
- Prepare retrofit assessment reports.
- Liaise with retrofit coordinators, Installers and customers.
- Liaise with colleagues to resolve any issues.
- To be responsible for all aspects of complying with PAS2035.
The person we are looking for:
- Must have Retrofit qualification.
- Experience in insulation assessments is essential for this role.
- Must hold a full UK Driving License.
- Have experience and technical knowledge of all energy efficiency measures.
- Must have effective organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.