Zenith People are working closely with our client who are a Manufacturer based in the North- East and have an opportunity for an experienced Research & Development Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to assist with the Design and Development of their Product whilst offering technical support to various departments.
The role responsibilities:
- Contribute to identification, planning, execution and reporting of Research and Development projects
- Responsible for design, calculations and analysis utilising relevant software.
- Improve the design process through development of theories and models
- Gain understanding of products through development projects, investigations, observations, modelling, background reading, consultation with experts and data analysis.
- Generate and develop Product design rules, drawings, reports, analyses, calculations, instructions, procedures, specifications, design plans and relevant documentation.
- Liaising directly with internal clients, external clients, manufacturers and suppliers regarding engineering issues.
- Analyse and comment on customer requirements, specifications and contracts.
The person we’re looking for:
- Degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline.
- An additional 2 years’ experience in an engineering or research position (commercial or academic)
- Strong Mathematical problem solving skills are essential
If you are an experienced Development Engineer looking for a new challenge, please click apply now.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£35,000 - £50,000|