Our client based in County Durham are looking for experienced Renewable Energy Surveyor to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role responsibilities:
- To survey renewable energy measures.
- Visit domestic properties to obtain photographs.
- Prepare reports and make recommendations for cost effective ways to improve energy performance.
- Working across the UK on various ECO projects.
- Carry out technical surveys on boilers.
- Liaise with assessor, customers and installers.
The person we are looking for:
- Level 3 Certificate in Domestic Energy Assessment.
- Must have a full UK driving license.
- Must have gas safe registration.
- Strong knowledge on technical surveys.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible, positive approach to work.
- Willing to travel across the UK (accommodation & expenses paid)
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.