Our client is a leading provider of cloud accessibility and inclusion software, and is seeking a talented React Developer to join their growing development team. Their mission is to provide accessibility for all, and we are looking for a developer who shares our passion for creating impactful user experiences.
As a React Developer, you will work closely with experienced colleagues, taking ownership of a project or product area. You will collaborate with designers and product owners to quickly execute new innovations and feature enhancements. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the wider development process with ideas and UX techniques, helping to focus our dev efforts on getting innovations live and in the hands of real users.
The person we’re looking for:
- Advanced skills in React
- Experience with any state management approach
- REST API experience
- Accessibility experience
- Experience with monorepos
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a front-end specialist
- Ability to build out front-end UIs and work with APIs to power impactful user experiences
- Ability to translate XD prototypes into pixel-perfect UIs that are lightweight and easy to deploy as part of a CI/CD pipeline
- Comfortable working with design and product colleagues to execute quickly on user feedback
- Ability to maintain high standards of code quality in collaboration with senior development colleagues
- Competitive salary
- 22 annual days holiday plus bank holidays
- 10 days workcation
- Opportunity to work with a close-knit, motivational team in an established global company
- Top-end tech
- On-site parking
- Flexible start time with 2 days working from home
- Great social scene
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||IT and Digital|
|Salary||Up to £45,000|