Zenith People are working with our client who are a Manufacturer based in Teesside and are looking to recruit an experienced Project/Contracts Manager to project and manage contracts from receipt to final invoice.
The role responsibilities:
- To understand the project requirements and to liaise with all departments to ensure lead times are achieved.
- To generate project plans.
- To co-ordinate/check engineering drawings.
- To co-ordinate with clients on daily basis.
- To facilitate pre-inspection meetings.
- Liaise with other departments for TDS, quality plans, WPS/PQR, and bank guarantees.
- To produce invoices.
- To produce documentation for submission of Letter of Credit.
- To requisition bought outs, tube, fittings and fabrication.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure on time deliveries.
- Liaise with Document Controllers to produce technical document packs.
The person we’re looking for:
- Previous experience of project management.
- An understanding of fabrication, welding, and machining.
- Previous experience of Letters of Credit.
- An understanding of the Pressure Equipment Directive.
- Experience in use of Microsoft Project.
- Full working knowledge of MS Office.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A good understanding of health & safety, environmental issues and quality rule
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Salary||£40,000 - £45,000|