Zenith People are actively looking for ambitious and hardworking individuals who are seeking long term work with real potential for personal development and progression.
We are currently working with an internationally recognised client that’re looking for experienced production operatives to join their growing team based in Washington.
The role responsibilities:
- Participate and contribute to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
- Ensure all tasks are carried out in an accordance with established SOP’s.
- Operate semi-automated and automated high speed production equipment including setting tasks that require a high degree of dexterity and accuracy.
- Responsible for Quality control and inspection procedures.
- Achieve expected efficiency, quality, and quantity outputs.
- Any other duties commensurate with the position as and when required.
The person we’re looking for:
- 3 year’s minimum in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Capable of carrying out basic maintenance and setting tasks.
- Must demonstrate a good mechanical/technical aptitude.
- Have awareness/knowledge of statistical process control.
- Good computer literacy.
- Flexible in availability to achieve manufacturing objectives and production plans.
- Able to work either a 3 shift or continental shift pattern.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£13.32 - £14.59 Per Hour|