We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate print press operator to join our print team in Cramlington to print materials for our customers on our range of digital print presses.
The role responsibilities:
- To manage job submission and workload load in the correct order and ensure output is completed on time.
- Ensure output is of the highest quality.
- Maintain timely and regular communications with line manager regarding machine condition, quality and workload.
- Ensure machines are correctly prepared, maintained and clean at all times.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- To carry out any other reasonable request from a supervisor/manager.
- Comply with all company and HSE Health and Safety guidelines.
- Comply with and support the company’s ISO 9001 QMS as directed.
The person we’re looking for:
- Ability to work and communicate as part of a team
- Able to demonstrate initiative and ability to prioritize.
- Able to effectively multi-task.
- Able to lift up to 25kg.
- Experience in the same or similar role.
- Backshift role 2.00pm – 10.00pm
- Nightshift role 10:00pm – 6:00am
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.