Our client is a well established mechanical contractor who specialise in domestic gas boiler installations, boiler replacements and boiler service. Due to the increase in business they are looking for an experienced Plumbing and Heating Engineer to join their team in Cheshire.
The role responsibilities:
- Working in and around the Cheshire area you will be working on landlord, estate agents and private contracts providing a first point of contact service.
- Maintaining, repairing and replacing unvented hot water systems and cylinders
- Installing new bathroom suites as well as repairing and replacing any pipework
- Completing boiler repairs, boiler swaps and full heating installations on domestic properties
- Ensuring all work is carried out to a high standard and in line with current regulations
- General plumbing and heating works
The person we’re looking for:
- Candidates must have up to date domestic gas qualifications
- Must have experience of boiler installations
- NVQ Level 3 Plumbing & Heating (advantageous)
- Must have a full UK Driving license
- Permanent contract
- Company van
- Fuel card
- Competitive sala
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.