Our client is an industry leading specialist within the Electrical Engineering sector. They are looking for experienced Panel Wirers / Electrical Fitters to join their expanding team.
The role responsibilities:
- Working from a set of schematic and layout drawings.
- Diagnose, test, or analyse the performance of components, assemblies, or systems.
- Set up and operate standard or specialized testing equipment.
- Fit electrical components and electrical wiring working from schematics and drawings.
- Control wiring and copper work.
- Electrical fitting.
The person we are looking for:
- Testing experience would be advantageous.
- Must hold a valid ECS Card.
- NVQ or equivalent in Industrial and Panel Wiring.
- Working with single and three phase.
- Previous use and experience with hand tools.
- Previous panel wiring and site installation experience is essential.
- Able to understand electrical drawings.
- Must hold a full UK driving license
- Monday – Thursday 08.00am – 16.30pm, Friday 08.00am – 13.00pm.
- Overtime available
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Construction, Engineering and Manufacturing|