Our client is a national contractor who is looking for experienced painters to work on various projects throughout West Sussex.
The role responsibilities:
- Working on various social housing sites in and around Chichester and Petworth
- Internal and external repaints to domestic properties
- Ensuring work is carried out to a high standard at all times
- Collecting and delivering painting materials
- Working as part of a busy reactive maintenance team
- Able to work alone and use own initiative
The person we’re looking for:
- Candidates MUST have their own vehicle as work will require travelling to different sites
- Ideally have a CSCS card but not essential
- Must be able to transport ladders (van/roof rack etc)
- Must have experience of working on social housing contracts
This is a long term contract for the right candidate (3 years) on targeted works.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.