Our client is a national contractor who is looking for experienced Painters to work on a long term project in Portsmouth.
The role responsibilities:
- Working on social housing projects both internal and external houses and flats.
- Working on cyclical projects
- The work will be based across Portsmouth
- Long term contract (2-3-years)
The person we’re looking for
- CSCS card would be advantageous although not essential.
- Must be City & Guilds, NVQ2 or Apprentice trained
- Must have own transport, PPE, and tools.
This is an opportunity to work with a leading UK national contractor being offered limitless work for the foreseeable future.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444