Our client based in Seaham are looking for Packing Operators to join their team on a temp-to-perm basis.
The role responsibilities:
- Working on a busy production line
- Adhering to strict health and safety regulations
- Picking and packing products
- Quality checking products
- Producing high-quality products according to company standards
The person we’re looking for:
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts
- Must be willing to work night shift
- Must be flexible and able to work on a continental shift pattern
- Ideally, have production experience but not essential as full training will be given
- Must have a food hygiene certificate
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|