Our client is the leading provider of cloud accessibility and digital inclusion software. They are on a mission to achieve accessibility for all and are looking for a Node.js Developer to join their UK Development Team.
As a Node.js Developer, you’ll play a key role in improving their development efficiency, especially on their dynamic UIs, creating speedier server callbacks for their numerous microservices, and giving them the perfect platform for real-time data collection. You’ll work on a variety of projects, taking ownership of when and where to use Node.js, whether that’s converting some of their existing projects to benefit from Node.js or using it from scratch on new project builds.
We’re looking for a self-starter with a keen interest in software development, keeping up to date with the latest technologies and changes and/or improvements to best practice. You’ll be pro-active, make contributions in team sessions or individually if the need arises, and establish good working relationships to ensure smooth development of projects. You’ll also have good time management, communication skills, attention to detail, and pride in your development skills.
The person we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years Node.js commercial experience working on a variety of projects
- Competent in TypeScript • Proficient in HTML5 and CSS coding
- Experienced in creating and consuming REST APIs
- Error handling – using excellent problem-solving skills and knowing how to handle minor and major errors and bugs quickly and efficiently
- Knowing how to prioritize tasks, provide accurate time estimations until completion, and get things done by agreed deadlines.
- Produce efficient and compliant, readable code
- Knowledge of microservices and containerized applications
- Good understanding of application scalability and writing scalable code
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 3/5 hybrid working
- Top of the range kit
- Opportunity to work with a close-knit talented development team
- Flexible start
- 10 days workcation
- Regular performance reviews
- Social events
If you are an enthusiastic, driven, and talented Node.js developer looking to join a growing and innovative tech company, please apply with your CV.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||IT and Digital|
|Salary||Up to £45,000|