Zenith People are working with our client who are a Manufacturer based here in the North East and have an opportunity for an experienced, time-served Maintenance Technician to join their business on a permanent basis working a continental shift patter.
The role responsibilities:
- Diagnosing and rectifying faults on production equipment
- Perform thorough maintenance as scheduled by the CMMS
- Work as part of the Production shift team communicating issues to other Technicians and Engineers
- Complete shift log, detailing all relevant information to ensure continuation and/or review of repair.
- Assisting with the commissioning, development and improvement of production equipment
- Some overtime working is expected
The Person We Are looking for:
- Time served & qualified to a minimum level of BTEC ONC
- Be willing to undergo training as identified through Engineers/Team Leaders.
- Help to develop and improve PPM’s
- At least two years recent post apprenticeship experience
- Candidates should have experience in a similar role including a good knowledge of Electro – Pneumatic machinery which is PLC controlled
- Experience in FMCG
- Capable of machining to <0.1mm tolerances on lathe/milling m/c.
- Mechanical or Electrical bias but Multi skilled
- Good diagnostic/problem solving and communication skills
- The ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team and assist in prioritization where applicable.
- Ability to perform when under pressure.
If you are a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a background in Fast Moving Manufacturing and would like to be considered for this role, please click “Apply Now” and a member of the team will get in touch to discuss further.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£50,000 - £51,000|