The role responsibilities:
- Able to carry out diagnosis and correction of equipment problems and the maintenance of Factory equipment.
- Effectively communicate any issues at handover.
- Accountable for maintaining, documenting maintenance work and improving maintenance procedures
- To be aware of and follow the site systems for control of change, safety and risk assessment and waste handling when carrying out day to day activities.
- Provide and implement ideas that will improve efficiency, reduce cost or improve the safety of the operation.
- 1:1 Training of apprentices, co-workers and other stakeholders
- Supervision of contractors when required
- Maintaining automated equipment in a FMCG environment
- Experience of working with packaging equipment
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and OEM manuals
- Fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Apprenticeship in Engineering Maintenance or other relevant engineering discipline
- Mutli-Skilled in more than 2 Engineering disciplines (preferred)
- ONC / HNC in Engineering discipline (preferred)
If you are interested in finding more about this role or would like to be considered please click apply now in the first instance.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£35,000 - £40,000|