Zenith People are working with our client who have an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical/Plant/Site Services Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role responsibilities:
- Working as part of the Site Services Engineering team, the Mechanical Engineer’s core duties shall include:
- Responsibility for the site energy centre and primary services including : compressed air, chilled water and DI water plant, gas-fired steam boiler and LTHW plant, clean/dry room dehumidification and general HVAC plant, LEV and VOC extract systems, fire detection and suppression systems.
- Management of incoming utilities including water, natural gas and drainage services
- Day to day upkeep and performance management of mechanical services including development and implementation of full lifecycle asset maintenance strategies and schedules
- Responsibility for development and implementation of safe working procedures in accordance with recognised industry standards and approved codes of practice including FMEA and Risk assessment
- Co-ordination, control and safe management of external contractors including contract management
- Management of major breakdown incidents, restoration and corrective maintenance
- Preparation and control of annual Capex and Opex budgets
- Preparation of mechanical services design specifications
- Implementation and ongoing management of Building and Energy Management Systems
- Project management and co-ordination including project budget preparation and cashflow management
The person we’re looking for :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Management or equivalent, relevant subject
- Minimum 5 years experience in a relevant building services or mechanical engineering role
- Demonstrable experience in a high volume production environment
- Strong PC skills including MS applications, MS Project and AutoCad / Revit or similar applications
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and presentation skills
***COMPETITIVE SALARY ON OFFER***
If you are an experienced Mechanical Site Services Engineer and would like to be considered for this role we would love to hear from you. Please click apply now and a member of the Zenith People Team will be in touch with you soon.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|