I am working with our national production client who are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their team in a new opportunity. The ideal candidate will be time-served and have previous experience of working in a fully automated production environment responding to electrical breakdowns. If you are looking to join a reputable employer, please apply immediately.
The role responsibilities:
- React quickly to breakdowns on site
- Resolve any technical issues with plant machinery
- Perform Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Comply with quality standards and Health and Safety regulations
- Fault find on various types of machinery, including PLC’s
- Work under minimal supervision
- Prioritise work load to ensure the smooth running of the production line.
The person we’re looking for:
- Must be time served with a electrical bias
- Experience of working within the food industry is desirable
- Excellent fault finding and problem solving skills are essential
- Good communication and team playing skills are necessary
- Must be able to work alone as well as within a team.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£41,000 - £45,000|