We are proudly representing our global manufacturing client in their search for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance on a range of production machinery. If you are looking to join an employer of choice, please apply immediately.
The role responsibilities:
- Ensure all planned maintenance activities are completed and relevant KPI data logged.
- Adhere to health and safety aspects within the assembly maintenance team.
- Ensure fast response and smooth operation of plant equipment to enable quality results.
- Carrying out planned maintenance across the facility to ensure that production machinery runs as smoothly as possible
- Fault finding and repair on production equipment
- Working with and updating the MMS
- Commissioning, development and improvement of production equipment
The person we’re looking for:
- Must be time served with either an electrical or mechanical bias.
- Knowledge of PLC, Robotics, HMI, Sensors, pumps, pneumatics
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£50,000 - £51,000|