We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join a maintenance team in a specialist organisation. Due to the nature of the business, you will need to be flexible with a can-do attitude.
The role responsibilities:
- Required to assist with the loading/unloading of cargos
- Required to learn all aspects of Stevedoring including operating plant & equipment where required
- This is predominantly a day shift position, however; you will be required to work shifts and weekends when necessary. Overtime will also be required to cover the needs of the business.
The person we’re looking for:
- Experience in working with Diesel Engines, Cranes, Forklift Trucks both mechanically and electrically would be advantageous
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Maintenance
- Working across 4 sites so drivers license essential
- Predominantly dayshift but must be flexible to work shifts when required
- A basic salary of £26K per annum for 37.5 hours per week
- Private medical scheme
- 25 days holiday + statutory days
- Bonus scheme
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|