The purpose of the role is to provide planning and administration support to the maintenance function. This will involve planning maintenance for production and maintenance technicians.
The role will be a two year graduate placement, the candidate will undertake a Master’s degree at one of the NE universities. A permanent role at the end of the placement will depend on the candidate’s performance and the performance of the business.
The role responsibilities:
- Updating PM schedule for tools and equipment.
- Monitoring completed PMs and planning any additional needed interventions
- Planning and Monitoring TPM schedule and compliance to schedule
- Integrating new tools and equipment into existing systems
- Daily review of digital maintenance request and monitoring trends / results
- Inputting data and providing daily report for management top5 meetings with analysis where needed
- Generating work instructions for maintenance tasks
- Ensuring annual service contracts are reviewed and raised with key suppliers
- Raising Purchase orders for items not covered by on site stores management company
- Small project-based work linked to role
- Contractor management after suitable training
- Proposing and implementing improvements to system
- Supporting production as and when needed
- Participating in audits to demonstrate compliance to customer and IATF standards
- Support reception and start-up of tooling and equipment.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.