We are working with a global manufacturing client who are looking to recruit a Hydrogen R&D Engineer to their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and testing of industrial products used for producing hydrogen. If you are looking to join a blue-chip employer, please get in touch.
The role responsibilities:
- To decipher market technical needs, then lead development of competitive integrated solutions
- To ensure products are developed in line appropriate standards
- To ensure activities are undertaken with appropriate safety controls and best practices
- To guide the team with hydrogen knowledge
- Coordinate the delivery of industrial hydrogen engineering product development solutions through all TRL levels
- Provide guidance, direction, reviews/checks of hydrogen team peer engineering work
- Planning of personal day to day workload and prioritising such work
- To ensure tests are planned and conducted in line with the latest safety regulations and best practices
- To successfully deliver project goals within the project agreed timescales
- To develop solutions to the required safety, performance, and reliability standards
The Person we’re looking for:
- Engineering degree or equivalent + 5 years of experience
- Proven experience leading successful project teams
- Understanding and application of the latest hydrogen legislation, regulations, standards, codes or best practices that are relevant to the product’s test and development.
- Take the technical lead on the development of industrial hydrogen engineering solutions
- Devise and apply novel methodologies and techniques to solve complex problems based on sound theoretical fundamentals.
- Conceive, design, and test systems to meet product requirements.
- Design, plan, and conduct experiments to understand and optimise parameters for producing hydrogen
- Compile and analyse experimental data
- Record and present summarised results to stakeholders.
- Experienced in running compressed gas tests.
- Experience of measuring equipment such as (but not limited to) data logging equipment, pressure gauges, temperature indicators, gas analysers, GC, FTIR, DSC, Particle Counters etc.
- Ability to design & fabricate test fixtures and conduct appropriate investigations.
- Must be willing to travel and work offsite in the UK and abroad at short notice if required.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£45,000 - £50,000|