Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Gas Installation Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. We are looking for engineers with extensive experience in full installations, upgrades, conversions, and other associated plumbing works.
The role responsibilities:
- Carry out all domestic gas installation and upgrades of central heating systems.
- Prepare and maintain records of completed work.
- Liaising with customers and delivering excellent customer service.
- Ensuring work is carried out in line with current regulations.
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of the work delivered on-site.
The person we are looking for:
- ACS accreditation (with a minimum of 6 months left) in CCN1, CENWAT / HTR1. DAH1 and CKR1).
- NVQ Qualification in Plumbing & Heating.
- Full UK driving license.
- Valid CSCS card.
- Proven experience in installation.
- Must hold a valid right to work in the UK.
- Must be confident and have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Company van.
- Fuel card.
- Company pension scheme.
- 32 days holiday.
- Life insurance.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Salary||£35,000 - £40,000|