We’re searching for a head of administration in Newcastle!
A rapidly growing hi-tech consultancy business is looking for a Head of Administration to take responsibility for the development and management of efficient office processes and reporting systems as well as being a key point of client contact from a project planning and organisational perspective.
The successful candidate will build on existing processes as well as designing new ones to create a unified system that will ensure both internal efficiency and a professional relationship with clients (both existing and prospective).
This position is a key link between top management and employees and will play a vital role in ensuring continued growth and effectiveness.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Development, Management and Control of Internal reporting procedures and policies and reporting packages
- Development, management, and control of Performance Management system
- Development, management and control of HR procedures and policies
- Maintenance of personnel records
- Support in employee onboarding and integration in the company
- Development, Management and Control of CRM processes
- Project Resource Planning
- Monitoring costs and expenses and support in budget preparation
- Internal Communication to ensure smooth and adequate communication within the company to support company activity
- Liaising with supplier and clients
- Workshop and Training Organisation and Planning (logistical)
- General Office Administration
- Ensuring company and external policies (including Health and Safety) are up to date and adhered to
The Person we’re searching for:
- Proven experience of managing office administration
- Willingness to develop and implement new processes and systems to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Problem solving and critical thinking#
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written (both internally and with clients)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team Player with leadership potential
- Proficient in MS Office and other software packages
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.