This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graphic Designer to work for a young, vibrant tech company with global clients operating in leading industries. You will be part of a business’s journey as they develop cutting-edge digital learning technologies that transform the way their clients develop skills and on-the-job know-how.
The company are looking for highly motivated and confident graphic designer to join their marketing team to help shape, grow and scale the brand and marketing effort. This is an important role within the team with responsibility for a wide range of design requirements and the opportunity to contribute to the continued growth of our already very successful business.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the team to develop fresh, on-brand and visually striking designs for a wide range of media, including digital media (e.g. website development, social, advertising, video) along with traditional media (print, POS, sales decks), with a focus on developing a robust brand, engaging campaign and content materials and the development of a marketing asset library.
The person we’re looking for:
- A degree in graphic design or similar/equivalent level
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- An abundance of creativity and a strong portfolio which demonstrates creative flair and strong graphic communication design skills, ideally including animation, video and website development
- A good understanding of studio design and production processes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication, organisational and time management skills
- Able to work under their own initiative, within a team and across teams in a fast-paced environment
- Confident in developing concepts, graphics and layouts in response to creative briefs
- Experience of managing design briefs through to completion
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- A professional approach to time, design and deadlines
The company offer a relaxed, friendly, yet focused work environment, offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.