We’re searching for a Full Stack Application Developer based in Newcastle, with the opportunity to work from home.
The role responsibilities:
- provide technical leadership and consultancy to both internal and external development teams, ensuring applications are fit for purpose, whilst meeting time and budget restraints
- build and maintain technical roadmaps, looking ahead for future opportunities or blockers and ensuring decisions by development teams align with the strategy
- encourage communication across multiple development teams to identify strategic requirements and dependencies
- help develop services by contributing code, testing technologies and producing rapid prototypes
- be involved in the wider development community, identifying good practices to adopt and sharing your experiences
- enable a positive technical culture, applying agile methods to development and completing quality assurance practices
- mentor developers, setting standards and ensuring delivery targets are met
- help enable the reuse of patterns, tools, and components.
- Apply your mobile, frontend and backend web development experience, to quickly get to work within a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, editors, analysts focussed on one or more products or projects.
- Day-to-day you will be responsible for working with a team to design, create and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions
- Implement APIs for internal and external use.
- Contribute to a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment.
- Share knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers
The person we’re searching for:
- Over 5 years experience of mobile, cloud and web technologies
- Code using languages such as (and not limited to) C#, .NET core
- Angular 8 or newer, Angular unit test experience – Jasmine & Karma
- Understanding of Azure .NET, Experience of developing REST services
- Advanced ability to work with Web-development tools for new applications.
- Advanced understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle.
- understanding of modern software design and development methodologies (e.g., OO).
- understanding of testing tools and unit test and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies.
- experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio) and development of tool add-ins.
- Strong understanding of basic Database Administration.
- Able to define quality and security standards.
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||IT and Digital|
|Salary||£42,000 - £65,000|