Zenith People are proudly representing a well-established logistics organisation based in Northumberland. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced logistics professional looking for a highly rewarding career with a North East success story.
The role responsibilities:
- Looking after designated customers managing their import and export requirements.
- Discuss various methods of transport with customers to determine the appropriate service and help the customer establish the best option for them.
- There will be long standing routes already running which you will take over and manage on a day to day base with some autonomy.
- You will deal with all aspects of the customer needs from over the phone to taking bookings, arranging shipping or road transport, onward delivery and invoicing.
The person we’re looking for:
- Looking for a dynamic individual that has experience in the world of Logistics or Freight.
- Excellent communication skills and the use of Excel, Word and E-mail are also a must have.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate appropriately with business in the UK and Europe.
- Opportunity to work for a well-established but growing business
- Excellent training opportunities with choice of route to suite what the individual is looking for
- Potential for career development for an enthusiastic individual looking for a rewarding career
- Private medical scheme
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Competitive salary
- 25+ days holiday
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Salary||Up to £26,000|