Zenith People are currently recruiting for an internationally recognised company based in Washington.
We are actively looking for ambitious and hardworking individuals who are comfortable and experienced in warehousing and forklift operation.
The role responsibilities:
- Operate a counter-balance FLT
- Loading and unloading of product
- Interaction with the touch screens systems
- Report issues with FLT, and completing daily checks
- Ensure all standard Operating procedures (SOPs) are followed
- Ensure all safe working procedures are followed
- Keep plant and site to a high level of housekeeping (5S) and support processes
- Raise any issues in a timely manner
- Adherence to all current Health, Safety and Environmental regulations and guidance including company policies
- Other duties relative to the role.
The person we’re looking for:
- Experience of working in a high-paced warehousing environment.
- Have a refreshed and/or current Counter-balance FLT license
- Able to work as part of a team and on own.
- Able to work on own initiative when necessary
- Able to work to within tight cycles/deadlines and with minimum supervision
- Able to work in a safe manner
- Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions and work to standards
Day shift: 06.00am – 2.10pm
Back shift: 2.00pm – 10.10pm
Night shift: 10.00pm – 6.10am
£10.60 – £14.98
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£10.60 - £14.98 Per Hour|