Zenith People have an excellent opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a Global manufacturing to lead the finance function for their site in Sunderland.
As the Plant Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Division’s finance department and to provide the senior management team with financial and commercial support, reporting to the General Manager and functionally to the UK Finance Director.
The role responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the day to day operations of their finance department.
- Operate Finance Department in line with the Group Accounting Policy and to manage team members in line with the company’s employees charter
- Production of monthly Financial (Hyperion Pack) and Management Accounts (Management Reporting Pack) within agreed deadlines.
- Preparation of annual budget and monthly/quarterly forecasts and supporting SMT to achieve Business Plan and Forecast commitments
- Preparation of business case evaluations for the Divisions and Group for new business awards
- Prepare Capital Expenditure requests for Group approval
- Administer Program Accounting (Tooling and Design & Development)
- Develop and improve financial controls and processes within Division
- Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance at the Division by maintaining the businesses Minimum Checklist Requirements (internal controls)
- Carry out ad-hoc projects as requested.
The person we’re looking for:
- Must be qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA), preferably CIMA
- Production of producing full management Accounts
- Experience performing actual to budget and forecast analysis
- Detailed knowledge of UK GAAP
- Strong internal Control background, preferably SOX or JSox
- Experience using of SAP
- Introduced business and KPI improvements
- Extensive use of PPV and FX analysis
- Demonstrate problem solving to drive continuous improvements
- Hands on approach
- Demonstrate team work skills and promote a positive work environment
- Experience working in manufacturing environment, preferably automotive
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Salary||£60,000 - £70,000|