Zenith People are proud to be operating on behalf of SE-TEK Limited who is an exciting new company launched following a management buy-out of Komatsu’s Sunderland manufacturing site. It operates from a 200,000 square foot facility with an existing workforce of around 100 employees.
SE-TEK partners Global OEMs of Off-Highway and Material Handling equipment to manufacture and source fabricated assemblies, conveyor assemblies and components. In addition to new equipment, SE-TEK’s aftermarket team supports customers in the field with consumables and spares for the aggregates, mining, tunnelling and construction sectors.
We are looking to increase our headcount as the business rapidly expands into new product areas.
We require skilled Fabricator/ Welders who have experience of working to high standards in volume manufacturing or engineering environments. This position is on an ongoing contract basis
Ideally you will be an apprentice qualified Fabricator/Welder. However, it is not essential if sufficient skills and experience can be demonstrated. You will need to have welding experience with MIG bare wire process and be comfortable working from technical drawings.
The role responsibilities:
- Work with a sense and awareness of safety at all times
- Work on build/weld fixtures to tight tolerances
- Have the ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Be accustomed to modern practices e.g. following a standard work procedure
- Carry out some manual lifting
The person we’re looking for:
- Ideally time served metal worker (Welding, Plating, or Sheet Metal Work) 3+ years in a similar role
- Able to follow and achieve high standards of Safety and Quality
- A flexible approach and able to work dayshift or a 3-shift pattern
- Available and keen to work overtime when required
Annual salary between £26,147 and £33,468
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£26,147 - £33,468|