This is an excellent opportunity for an Estimator to join a multinational manufacturing company based in Gateshead. In this role, you will be responsible for providing accurate and detailed estimates to existing and potential customers via several channels from both the External and Internal Sales teams.
The role responsibilities::
- Receive pricing enquiries and process through several stages to completion.
- Create quotations based on materials, processing time, set-up, transport costs
- To provide tender completion support as required.
- Give customers realistic costs based on present capacity/material availability/transport/ and task times to manage customer expectations.
- Work closely with the Sales team and Supply Chain team to achieve best value for the Company.
- Provide support to the Senior Estimator as directed by them as required.
- Manage and develop positive internal contacts with other departments.
The person we’re looking for:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment – FMCG
- Excellent communication skills, tenacity and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Skilled written and verbal communicator.
- You must be reliable, able to effectively prioritise and adapt to a varied and changeable workload.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a drive to succeed.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Salary||£27,000 - £32,000|