We are delighted to be working with our national production company in their search for an Engineering Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving engineering output across the site and leading multiple site upgrade projects. If you are looking to join a rapidly growing multi national business, please get in touch.
The role responsibilities:
- Effectively manage the maintenance of all machinery and equipment onsite to ensure maximum production output is achieved
- Liaison with the production team to ensure plans are executed on time within budget whilst meeting all quality and technical specifications
- Liaison with the Production team to ensure corrective actions and agreed improvements are implemented to ensure the continuous running of machinery
- Effectively maintain machinery and equipment in cost effective manner
- Implement cost reduction improvements
- Identify and eliminate waste in line with continuous improvement activities
- Effectively manage resources
- Accurately analyse and interpret data to ensure budget compliance and achievement of associated KPI’s
- Provide effective training and development to the maintenance team
- Actively contribute towards maintaining the sites accreditations
- Management of external contractors
The person we’re looking for:
- Ideally qualified to Degree Level in an Engineering Discipline
- Ability to lead and manage a large team of engineers and contractors
- A strong background of working in FMCG or Automotive preferable
- Proven supervisory experience
- Demonstrably multi skilled with ability to deal with electrical and mechanical faults.
- Able to communicate with staff at all levels of the business
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£60,000 - £70,000|