We are proudly representing our manufacturing client in their search for a Electrical Maintenance Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance across the site. This role will suit someone looking to come off shift into a day shift role with an attractive salary.
The Role Responsibilities:
- To maintain plant and equipment, contribute to installation and commissioning of new and upgrade of existing equipment, develop through training and experience, and support development of other engineers
- To support colleagues in ensuring improvements
- To work safely at all times observing instructions, procedures, permits, safety systems, lock offs, and other protocols applicable.
- To assist wherever and whenever possible in safety improvements
- To maintain plant and equipment both reactively (e.g. breakdowns), and proactively (e.g. PPMs, spares build-up).
- To systematically establish cause of failure in equipment
- To identify root causes wherever possible and to communicate with relevant personnel.
- To work efficiently and expediently in all duties undertaken
- To communicate all relevant and necessary information with lead technician, maintenance technician, colleagues or others within the organisation.
The person we’re looking for:
- Must be time served ideally in Electrical engineering.
- Electrical fault finding
- Installation and fault finding AC/DC motors
- Single and three phase supplies
- Have experience of a wide range of motors and drives / starters
- Have experience of PLCs and HMIs
- Have experience and suitable qualifications in HV switching
- Trained to 17th edition
- Be able to effectively use a computer to basic MS Office applications
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|