We are working with our volume manufacturing client in their search for an Electrical Equipment Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for process and plant equipment while supporting site functions like Production, QA and Maintenance. If you are looking to take the next step in your career and join a blue chip employer, please get in touch.
The role responsibilities:
- Support the development of a manufacturing zone, working within a multi-disciplined team
- Ensure all facilities are safe and legally compliant from design to integration and implementation, attending design reviews and working with equipment suppliers.
- The successful candidates will have a broad-based experience in manufacturing and be able to demonstrate proven skills in the application of Facility engineering.
The job will involve working as an integral part of a multi-discipline cross functional team and require skills in the following areas:
- Set & Measure facility performance which are class leading, challenging but achievable.
- Agree equipment strategies to ensure facility OEE is achieved and improved while life cycles are managed and maximized.
- Provide technical support for maintenance to ensure equipment is kept in first class condition
- Knowledge of the latest machine and equipment standards is essential
- Ability to form a refurbishment strategy
- Planning, Schedule Control & Project Management is required
- Procurement of production facilities & processes
- Must always be able to demonstrate the ability to maintain a safe working environment
The person we’re looking for:
- Technical Degree/Certificate or equivalent in an Electrical discipline
- Electrically biased engineer with some mechanical knowledge / skills
- Knowledge of the latest machinery standards
- Some PLC and systems knowledge is desirable but not essential (Siemens / Mitsubishi etc.)
- Experience in complex technical manufacturing processes and/or special purpose assembly machines would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience in high volume manufacture, clean/dry room experience is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of current legislation of machinery standards
- Experience working within APQP, IAFT framework desirable
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|