Zenith People are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Executive to work in the South Tyneside area. The Customer Service Executive will prioritise and proactively maximise all sales opportunities from inbound/outbound calls, through effectively questioning and listening in order to understand the customers application requirements. The Customer Service Executive will ensure cross selling and up selling takes place in order to achieve pre-agreed sales and growth targets.
This is a dynamic working environment and one where career progression is taken very seriously and is fully supported.
The role responsibilities:
- Processing of orders via telephone, fax or emails ensuring high levels of accuracy at all times
- Give remarkable service at all times, managing customer expectations by liaising with other departments/service providers to deliver on promises
- Maintain accurate customer records and sales development activities.
- Operate effectively within current policies and procedures relating to pricing, order entry, lead times and in line with the telephone call monitoring programme.
- Develop effective working relationships with other team members, internal departments and sister companies
- Participate in team briefings and communicate with team leader and other team members to address issues and develop a wider range of skills
- Participate enthusiastically in specific projects and team activities as required such as Product of the month and monthly sales promotions
- Attend training sessions and participate in both our development programme and on-line training portal to develop knowledge, sales techniques and skills
The person we’re looking for:
- Experience of working within a Sales or Service environment is essential
- Effective communicator (verbally and in writing) and capable of quickly building rapport with customers and colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate key board skills
- Capable of working accurately under pressure, prioritising workload
- Enthusiastic attitude, professional manner and quick learner
- Creative problem solving ability
- Commercially aware
- Highly self-motivated and reliable
- Team player, willing to adapt to new challenges and changes
Basic salary £21,000 plus bonus, pension and further benefits.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.