Zenith Commercial are currently supporting a multinational manufacturing company based in Gateshead on their search for a Customer Service Coordinator.
The successful candidate will deliver a first-class service to our customers through excellent management of a portfolio of accounts allocated. Having close interaction with planning/production/operations to ensure the business always provides a high level of customer service.
They will be responsible for the efficient, effective continuous improvement on your portfolio of accounts. Delivering a high-quality customer experience to each customer in line with the business objectives and the department’s overall targets and goals.
The role responsibilities:
- Manage a full portfolio of account as allocated
- Ensure that procedures within the department are followed
- To ensure and maintain the departments targets and KPI’s are achieved through management of allocated accounts
- Provide information in a concise and timely manner, to both customers and members of the company
- Work closely with the external accounts manager to meet customer needs and expectations
- Accountable for Launch management on their portfolio of accounts
- Support the ethos of team working within the whole department
- Ensure regular and effective communication within and from all areas to achieve common business aims
- Liaise with customers as and when required with off site visits to be expected
- Be proactive in developing solutions to departmental issues, when required
- Identify issues and recommend adjustments or resolutions in order to rectify any issues
- Grow product knowledge both through regular product training and from working alongside internal departments
- Ensuring aged stocks, pre-aged stocks, overdue reserves, unreleased report, WIP status, extras tracker & Pack works tasks are continually being monitored on their accounts to meet company KPI’s
- attention to detail is paramount and ability to accurately transfer data/pricing from point of order to invoicing
- When on annual leave, conduct a full handover with their team
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Customer Service Team Leader/Trainer
The person we’re looking for:
- Highly responsible, reliable, and flexible with a strong work ethic
- Excellent customer facing skills
- First class telephone manner and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised
- An expert communicator at all levels, with proven ability to influence improvement within other functions/departments of the organisation
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver a high standard of service
- Self-Motivated and the ability to motivate others
- Process relevant information quickly and easily
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Personal integrity
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment – FMCG preferred
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Computer literate, able to operate Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook/Email
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritising Workload to achieve targeted KPI’s
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvements
- Reviewing procedures ensuring they are fit for purpose and improve where required
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Salary||£22,000 - £26,000|