We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our clients dynamic team. The company specialise in the reactive maintenance industry working on behalf of high-profile commercial companies. This is an excellent role if you are looking for a vibrant and sociable working environment and opportunities to train and progress within. As a 24 hour a day business we are adding operational team members to our day shift teams.
The role responsibilities:
- Speak to customers who require help with their property
- Arrange for our engineers to turn up on time with the equipment they need
- Ensure repairs are progressed as quickly as possible
- The role involves liaising between the company, the customer and the Engineer to ensure repairs are carried out swiftly and effectively
- To support all Company Contracts
- Provide customer service and administration support
- Telephone sub-contractors or engineers to arrange jobs
- Upload documents onto the bespoke systems
The person we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years customer service experience is preferred
- Commitment to always give 100% in everything you do
- Ability to work our 5on 5off shift pattern. Our teams work 10 hour days for 5 days then have 5 days off. Working days can vary between 6am through to midnight, so you must be flexible. Shift patterns are published 6 months in advance so lots of time to plan.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to think logically.
- An empathetic approach when dealing with customers.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
- Most importantly we require an outgoing personality and excellent work ethic.
- Paid breaks and flexitime
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking,
- Overtime at higher rates during winter
- Perkbox with freebies and discounts
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.