Our client is a large-scale national maintenance contractor with numerous branches based around the UK. Their fire protection division is expanding, and they are seeking a talented Contracts Manager to join the team.
As a FIRAS approved contractor they have a team of skilled and experienced specialists who provide their clients with a 360-degree service from Fire Risk Assessments through to installation of the best fire protection products.
Their consultants assess fire risk across the UK assisting those who have fire safety responsibilities to fulfil their legal obligations.
Based out of the Bromley, Greater London area you will be an experienced Contracts Manager ideally with some experience within the fire protection sector, or similar type projects.
The role responsibilities:
- Leading management teams on fire protection projects
- Monitoring site progress and reports.
- Building good relationships with clients and sub-contractors
- Managing teams
- Taking control of projects from early stages through to completion,
- Attending regular meetings with clients and subcontractors
- Conducting weekly, monthly and annual staff performance reviews
- Ensuring all safe working practices are in place onsite
- Ensuring all works to be delivered to a high level of Health and safety standards,
The person we are looking for:
- Good people manager
- Able to adapt with changes in the business
- Ideally have experience within the fire protection sector, or similar type projects
Negotiable salary and package on offer dependant on background and experience.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Salary||£50,000 - £60,000|