Zenith People are working with our client who have an exciting future ahead and are recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager on a permanent basis. We are looking for applicants based in Nottingham to carry out the following tasks:
The role responsibilities:
- Supervise running of contracts on site so work is completed on time, to required quality and cost effectively.
- Ensure site staff are motivated and work productively.
- Ensure customer promises are delivered and relationships are developed.
- Plan, set up and visit sites to check production and controls.
- Ensure a safe working environment for all.
- Promote the values of Bell Group at all opportunities.
- Assume responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of all members in your team.
- Ensure all Site Managers have the relevant experience and ability to manage their allocated projects.
- Ensure all site staff have the relevant experience and ability to deliver their allocated tasks.
- Manage daily running of contracts to complete work to quality, time and cost constraints.
- Ensure Health and Safety policies, procedures, safe working practices and risk assessments are effectively communicated to all site staff and contractors.
- Conduct specific and generic risk assessments on all operations where applicable.
- Monitor and audit Health and Safety standards on site.
- Co-operate openly with any accident/incident investigations and report any accidents/incidents within 24 hours.
- Respond in a timely manner to any branch or site non-compliance
The person we’re looking for:
- GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English or a C&G Advanced/Craft certificate or NVQ L2/3.
- SMSTS award.
- BCTG Supervisor Development Programme certificate.
- CSCS card – Advanced Craft / Supervisor / Manager.
- Site planning skills to ensure production targets are achieved.
- Manage and motivate workforce.
- Knowledge of industry H&S.
- Relationship building.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Previous experience managing labour-based activities (preferably within the construction industry) as a foreman.
- Good knowledge of the industry and a wide range of local contacts.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Salary||£35,000 - £42,000|