We’re looking for a content designer for one of the world’s leading communications services companies.
The role responsibilities:
- Ensuring and advocating a user-centred approach to all the content you create
- Map customer purchase journeys to identify pain points and user needs
- Create and curate brilliant content that customers will love
- Work closely with stakeholders and team members to ensure our content is evidence-based, user-centred and continually optimised
- Take part in user research and be able to work with multidisciplinary, agile teams to contribute to an overall user experience
- Use discovery methods to take facts from subject matter experts and present them in a brilliant, personal and simple way
- Take responsibility for legal, regulatory governance and compliance of your content
- Be a design team representative and the main point of contact for product owners and product team members on developing a user-centred approach
- Subedit and proofread content
- Build and publish content in our CMS platforms (AEM and/or Hybris
- Create accessible content by following the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Use headings and page structure
- Prescribe best practices on alternative content for images, graphs and multimedia, understanding of the “alt decision tree”, writing meaningful links, and using plain language.
- Have experience in using automated accessibility testing tools, such as Wave
The person we’re searching for:
- Be ready to challenge ways of working
- Embrace learning at every opportunity
- You’ll get behind our mantra of ‘build, measure, learn’
- Always working in ways that put the user experience first
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||IT and Digital|