Our client is currently looking for experienced Commercial Gas Engineers to work on a large contract in County Durham.
The role responsibilities:
- Carrying out maintenance inspections, repairs and servicing of commercial gas and general plant room equipment.
- Attending reactive, diagnostic and repair calls to commercial gas appliances and plant.
- Completing associated gas certification documentation in line with industry requirements.
- Strive to First Time Fix on all reactive job
- Emergency call out rota system in place 1 in 6
The person we’re looking for:
- Wide experience of gas maintenance and repair work.
- 5 years post experience after apprenticeship
- Relevant Gas Certificates
- Full UK Driving Licence
- IT Literate including iPhone/iPad and Android devices
- Van and fuel card supplied.
- Uniform and phone supplied.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Salary||£20 - £23 Per Hour|