Zenith People are representing our client who are a successful Manufacturer and have recently introduced several employee incentives including a 4-day working week and regular overtime and looking to recruit a time-served CNC Turner on a permanent basis.
Duties will include producing machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
The person we’re looking for:
- Set and operate any of the CNC machines to meet the production schedule and agreed targets.
- To ensure orders are completed to the correct standard, within budget and on time.
- To work from customer drawings and specifications to produce programs to the company standard format.
- Routine inspections, maintenance, cleaning and fault finding and recording of for machinery and equipment operated in accordance with documented procedures
- Proactive and reactive reporting of faults/defects, in a timely manner to the Team Leader to anticipate/minimise downtime.
- Removal of scrapped / waste materials to designed areas.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a manufacturing environment.
- Previous use of Fanuc O-T control, Haas control, and Mazatrol is preferred
- Read and understanding of engineering technical drawings and instructions essential
- Competent in the use of CNC Lathes and tooling
- Previous experience and exposure to working with Fanuc Controls (essential)
- Time-served CNC Turner (essential)
- Access to free on-site car parking
- To join the profit share scheme
- Join the Company and employee contribution pension scheme.
- Introduce a Colleague scheme.
- Social and Team building fund paid into by business by matching charity funds raised
- 2 Shift Pattern – Earlies & Lates
- 4-day working week (37.5hours)
If you are a time-served CNC Turner and would like to be considered for this vacancy, please click apply now.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£14 - £18 Per Hour|