Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Business Support Administrator to work at its client site in Sunderland. Due to continuous growth and ever-increasing demand, they are looking for someone to support the management team in a business support admin role.
The role responsibilities:
- Assisting management on day-to-day tasks
- Collect quotes for purchased materials required.
- Help create new documents and systems to improve the core business.
- Ensure quality standards and documents are kept up to date.
- Support the management team with quote/document preparations.
- Ensure transport, flights, and accommodation are arranged and booked for all staff requirements.
- Assist and maintain current working system through our ISO 9001 Standards. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to learn how a business operates and grow into an influential role within it
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Interacting with company stakeholders either on the phone or in person
- Answering phones and taking phone messages and passing them on to the relevant person
- Following up on business communications.
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Using software to track expenses and company spending
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Learning about the company’s mission and available products/services
- Educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them
- Sending emails
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Collecting and sorting post
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments
- Processing office meeting notes and allocating tasks
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
The person we’re looking for:
- Educated to L2/L3 in Business Admin or equivalent qualifications
- Interpersonal, persuasiveness and positive influencing
- Excellent communicator and co-ordinator at all levels
- Good numeracy capability
- Passion for success
- Demonstrating attention to detail
- Sees value in record keeping and sharing of information to celebrate success and share experiences
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Salary||£25,000 - £30,000|